Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Missing Luggage


December 28th 5:00 pm
I have been sleeping for the past four hours and the flight is almost over. I have decided that I now know exactly what it feels like when sardines are packed into a can. On the bright side the food here is much better, lots of yummy Belgian Ice cream. I think I will ask for more, Jacob over and out.

December 28th, 11:50 pm
I sit in the hotel room at Kiyovu, the Kigali hotel where we are staying the night. This is going to be the last post of the Adventures of Nikki and Jake as we have finally met up with our comrades Christian and Mike. We are exhausted but well fed, ready for what awaits us. Oh yeah, the flight. We land in Kigali and are whisked away to be checked for Ebola and Yellow Fever and get our travel visas. We then procede to gather our luggage, only to discover that our luggage is missing.Between us and a group from California, over 11 bags are missing. GREAT... Tomorrow comes the mystery thriller of The Missing Luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment