Saturday, June 4, 2011

Foundations are poured!

We’ve been in Rwanda now for almost two weeks.  I was surprised by the organization and infrastructure of Kigali and now I’m taken back by the beauty surrounding me at this orphanage.  Not only the physical beauty, but also the beauty of this little community.  I’m sure it’s not always perfect and I only see snapshots, but it reminds me of what heaven might be like.  My favorite memory so far has been the children singing! 



Making sure that this community can continue is why we are working so hard to make this project a success.  We have been making good progress so far.  Yesterday we were able to pour the foundations for all our tap stands in the nursery and tomorrow we should be able to complete the actual stands. 


Cori



No comments:

Post a Comment